An small excerpt from the interview if Fake IPL Player to the indibloggies.
On the Book: My book ‘The Gamechangers’, which I have been writing for the last six months, is due for release in February 2010. It tells everything that the blog didn’t or couldn’t. I am very excited about it.
On the Future of the blog: About the blog, well, I still don’t know how close I will be to the action in Season 3. So, it’s a little hazy on that front.
On the hype that the book has created because of the blog: I don’t know about whether the book will sell more due to the blog or not, but I know for a fact that the book would never have happened if it weren’t for the blog. If it wasn’t for the blog, the folks at Harper Collins wouldn’t have thought of me as anything more than a horse’s ass.
CLICK HERE TO BUY "The GameChangers" is a book awaiting release by the Fake IPL Player. During IPL2, an anonymous blogger stromed the season with behind the scene revelations and tongue in cheek humour. Many believed the blogger to be a member of Kolkata Knight Riders. This season he is back with this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice so i would like to see the book gamechanger.. anyway i just get the latest updates about the games that are on live just with the help of march madness picks i hope you must enjoy it...
ReplyDelete