The FIP blog was supposed to be the dirty little black book between four friends.
But how and why did FIP got born? Well the man himself answers in his interview at greatbong.net.
"The blog itself was a spur of the moment thing. What happened was, over the years, I had collected a bagful of juicy stories which I sometimes shared with my close friends. For obvious reasons, they loved them. One evening, a few days before I left for South Africa, we were sitting around, drinking beer, me and three other friends, when one of them suggested that I put the stuff out on a blog so they can enjoy the stories in real time. I said cool. It was supposed to be a dirty little black book between just the four of us. I never thought of making it ‘Private’ probably because I never expected anybody to find out about it.
But, I do remember thinking about how to make it more interesting than just a discussion board. I thought about Fakesteve and ‘War for news’. And, coincidentally, I watched the movie ‘Wag the dog’ on the flight to Jo’burg. The Fake IPL Player persona was, in some ways, influenced by all three."
CLICK HERE TO BUY "The GameChangers" is a book awaiting release by the Fake IPL Player. During IPL2, an anonymous blogger stromed the season with behind the scene revelations and tongue in cheek humour. Many believed the blogger to be a member of Kolkata Knight Riders. This season he is back with this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment